Dermal Fillers are used to enhance your natural beauty. The beauty of this treatment is that it gives instant results.
Dermal Fillers Can
- Improve facial symmetry
- Restore facial volume (due to age related changes or weight loss)
- Reduce the appearance of jowls
- Enhance facial features like cheekbones, jawline and lips
- Soften fine lines and wrinkles
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal Fillers are made of hyaluronic acid, a sugar molecule that is also naturally present in our skin to keep it plump and hydrated.
When injected into the skin in the form of a gel it helps to add volume and decrease wrinkles.
It also assists in the replenishment of your body's own hyaluronic acid and collagen leading to fresher, firmer skin.
Belotero dermal fillers are the most advanced dermal fillers on the market and integrate seamlessly into your skin once injected, which is why we love them at Face to Face.
How long until I see results?
Results are immediate!
How long does it last?
Individual results may vary, and also depend on the type and thickness of filler we use. Results generally last 6 months to 2 years.
Who should not have filler?
You should avoid all treatments with filler if you have had:
• An allergic reaction to any of the ingredients
• A history of keloid scars or granulomas
• Have any permanent filler or any facial implants
• Have inflamed or infected skin
• Any internal infection like a sinus infection or urinary infection
• Pregnant women, breast feeding mothers or people under the age of 18 also cannot be treated
The most common side effects are bleeding, bruising, swelling, redness, itching and pain. These can be treated with cold packs, paracetamol and arnica cream and symptoms usually disappear on their own. Rare side effects include Inflammation, infection, nodule formation, skin color change and allergic reactions.